OT: Dr Who

deborah deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Fri May 27 08:13:06 EDT 2005

I'm adoring the new Doctor, though the Doctor - Rose handclasp scene in
*every episode* is starting to grate on my nerves.  I don't think the
Doctor should be romancing the companion, personally.

ObDWJ: hmm.  looking, looking... How about
 Doctor : Romana :: Rupert : Maree?
He wants to put her down, but she's not only necessary for the quest,
but it often smarter than he is?

heh.

-deborah
--
"I'm a citizen, this is my president, and in this country it is
not only permissible to question our leaders, it is our