Friendly fire

Juliette Curtis juliette at harvestroad.com
Thu May 19 02:54:16 EDT 2005

>ObDWJ:
>
>"_Witch Week_ is a low-quality ripoff of _The Secret of Platform 13_,
>Howl is a manipulative misogynist, and adults who read children's
>literature are socially retarded."

Erm, I think this is what they call "flame bait"!  I was about to erupt,
then I saw the quote marks and signature, so I simmered down.  Not
trying to be provocative or anything, Deborah?   ;-)

Juliette
Younger sister of Krakatoa
(No, I don't habitually explode or blast in to flame wars but the
earlier reference to Krakatoa was witty so I decided to pinch it)