Addendum to a dwj bibliography?

Anna Zofia Skarzynska ania at gnomic.freeserve.co.uk
Mon May 16 16:59:29 EDT 2005

I am resolutely not reading anything posted about Conrad's fate, because I
still don't have a copy- so I thought I'd start another thread so that maybe
there'll be replies which I can read.

What prompted this particular post is this: I picked up another lot of
'books by the kilo' and amongst them I found 'Mystery Stories chosen by
Helen Cresswell' published by Kingfisher in 1996. It's one of the Story
Library series. The selection includes stories by Joan Aiken, Ray Bradbury,
Ursula LeGuin, Agatha Christie, Eleanor Farjeon and more- and last but not
least, dwj's The Master, complete with illustrations!

I suspect that someone (everyone?) on the list is fully aware of this
compilation, but if not, you are now.

Amongst the same load of books there was a 1965 edition of Heyer's
Frederica- not THE first edition, but first Book Club Associates one,
hardback with dust jacket (slightly nibbled by silverfish). A perfect reason
to get into Heyer at last.

Ania