new DWJ biog/critique

Devra at aol.com Devra at aol.com
Tue May 10 16:16:05 EDT 2005

In a message dated 5/10/2005 1:11:34 PM Eastern Standard Time,
owner-dwj-digest at suberic.net writes:

> does anyone know anything about
>
> Diana Wynne Jones: The Fantastic Tradition And Children's Literature
> by Farah Mendlesohn
>
> Amazon says it's coming out in September.

Yeah, I know that it's being published by Taylor & Francis/Routledge Books
here in the US of A, its ISBN is 0415970237, and it will retail at $95.  That is
why I probably will only get one copy for myself, and not try to sell it - it
was hard enough moving Diana Wynne Jones, an enchanting... and that was a lot
cheaper.
     Devra

Devra Langsam
www.poisonpenpress.com