OT: Connie Willis

Ian Riddell iwriddell at charter.net
Tue May 10 11:25:00 EDT 2005

"Inside Job" was originally published in the January 2005 issue of
"Asimov's Science Fiction."

Not sure if there will be anything added to the hardcover.

It was a great story, by the way. Especially if you love H.L. Mencken.

widdy

On May 10, 2005, at 9:52 AM, Laurie Puszczewicz wrote:

> To make this at least marginally DWJ-related, I will say that I
> discovered
> Connie Willis thanks to the DWJ list.  Amazon has a novella called
> Inside
> Job listed as coming out May 1.  It has a list price of some $30,
> which
> seems pricy for a 100 page novel. Anyone heard anything about/read
> this
> book?
>
> Thanks,
> Laurie
>
> --

I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy
me.
Noel Coward

Ian W. Riddell
iwriddell at charter.net