Calcifer!

Judith Ridge Judith.Ridge at det.nsw.edu.au
Mon May 9 22:02:25 EDT 2005

Abigail--Calcifer arrived today! Everyone at work is very impressed with
(and amused by!) him. He is now perched happily on top of my dictionary,
keeping the words warm.

I have put a photo of him on my blog at

 http://www.misrule.com.au/serendipity/archives/216_Calcifer.html

Thanks so much, Abigail! I will get that signed book organised for you asap!

Judith

PS Sorry I sent this to the whole list but I didn't have Abigail's email
address. Anyway, now you can all look at what I look at every day!

Judith Ridge
Editorial Staff
The School Magazine
PO Box 1928