Chrestomanci thought - no spoilers

Paul Andinach pandinac at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Mon May 2 03:29:36 EDT 2005

On Sun, 17 Apr 2005, Paul Andinach wrote:

> It would depend, in the first instance, on the existance of a female
> nine-lifed enchanter. There's been no mention of that topic, either,
> although enchantresses of lesser stripe have appeared (Christopher's
> mother was one).

Having consulted my notes, I see that Christopher's mother was merely
a sorceress; but Millie, as DWJ notes in that Q&A thing, is an
enchantress.

Normally I would not have bothered issuing the correction, but the
silence is unnerving me. Somebody say something!

Paul
--
"Hold fast to the one noble thing."