howl movie poll

Katie Meyers kgmeyers at optonline.net
Thu Mar 31 23:22:07 EST 2005

I am not sure there is any way I could get to something, being a
teenager usually dependent on parents for rides.  Although by June I
might have my driver's license.  Anyway, I live in CT and could easily
go to New York City.  Any other place in the northeast, or maybe FL or
MD, might be possible- maybe I can visit relatives or colleges at the
same time.