howl movie poll

deborah.dwj at suberic.net deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Thu Mar 31 11:34:11 EST 2005

Let's do it this way.  If there is a non-zero chance you'd be willing to
do a North America Howl move get together in June, send me a response to
this poll (privately to me; I'll compile the answers).

Also, if you answer, in case I don't know, tell me where you live.

We can easily do multiple get-togethers around the continent, if people
want to.
----
deborah's low-tech poll:

  ___ I would be willing to go to get together near me, where "near me"
  is defined as "wouldn't take me more than a couple of hours to get
  there".

  ___ I would be willing to go to a get-together sort of near me, where
  "sort of near me" is defined as "I could maybe go and come back
  without spending the night, but it might not be a good idea".  (E.g.
  Boston -- New York)

  ___ I would be willing to go to a get-together anywhere in [region of
  the continent]

  ___ I would be willing to go to a get-together anywhere in North
  America if I can get a cheap enough flight, train trip, or bus.

  ___ I'd be willing to go anywhere but I don't know if I can afford
  lodging.

  ___ I'm willing to go anywhere.  Count me in!

  ___ I don't think I can go, but keep me in the loop for planning, just
  in case I win the lottery or you end up in my neighborhood.

  ___ if we end up doing this in my neighborhood, I can put [number]
  people up in my house.

  ___ if we end up doing this in my neighborhood or in [other location I
  know well], I can serve as social host, suggesting good hotels and it
  or in people around town.

  ___ other

-deborah
--
Ye knowe ek, that in forme of speche is chaunge
Withinne a thousand yere, and wordes tho