Funniest DWJ Scene

deborah.dwj at suberic.net deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Thu Mar 31 08:54:55 EST 2005

</lurk> <!-- again!  what's with me this morning! -->

On Thu, 31 Mar 2005, Rowland, Jennifer A B wrote:
|Bettina wrote:
|> Any spontanous thoughts? Where did you laugh/feel touched the most?
|
|I laughed a lot at the orchestra scene from Archer's Goon. (In fact most of the bits with music in AG are very funny.)

the lunch description scene in Witch Week kills me every time.  I agree
with whoever brought up the sad gingerbread men, as well.

and the ending of Howl's.

|The ending of Homeward Bounders was one of the saddest things I read in my whole childhood- I couldn't reread the book for years.

I used the ending of HB for a recitation piece for a high school acting
class.  I can still recite the last three paragraphs for memory.  It's
incredibly powerful.

-deborah
--
There's not a liberal America and a conservative America-there's
the United States of America...  We worship an awesome God in the