Funniest DWJ Scene

Elizabeth Evans er.evans at auckland.ac.nz
Wed Mar 30 19:23:29 EST 2005

> --- Bettina wrote:
>

> > Any spontanous thoughts? Where did you laugh/feel
> > touched the most?
> >

> I've always loved the SF con in Deep Secret - which is
> more than just one scene. Recently I reread A Sudden
> Wil Magic, a book I hadn't much liked on first
> reading, and laughed all the way through, but
> especially at the conga-line of wizards.
>
> Jon

There are so many choices, but the funniest scene that sprang first to my
mind was the only slightly
magical gingerbread men in Charmed Life - the ones that only lay there
waving their arms feebly at you.
It makes me smile every time I see gingerbread.

Emma

Archer's Goon is one of my favourite laugh-out-loud books. I love the
orchestra rehearsal, and pretty much anything that Torquil is involved in.
He is so OTT.