Howl castingSpellman on

Kyla Tornheim kyla at sccs.swarthmore.edu
Fri Mar 18 13:19:46 EST 2005

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005, deborah wrote:

> If you all wanted to come all the way east to Boston, there's probably
> enough of us here that we could put people up and obviate the need for
> hotels.  At least, I could put up several, anyway.  But it's not
> central.  (Well, it's central between San Francisco and London...)

Well, I'm rooting for something to happen in Boston, because I'm here and
not terribly likely to go far afield, what with my crowded schedule (yes,
even in the summer) and limited finances. Also I'm not terribly fond of
planes (too many overseas flights by myself) or trains (had a bad
experience at age 15 with "reserved" seats not being), so I prefer to cut
down on long-distance travel.