Howl castingSpellman on

J.E. Powers jepowers70 at verizon.net
Fri Mar 18 10:33:45 EST 2005

If you all wanted to come all the way east to Boston, there's probably
enough of us here that we could put people up and obviate the need for
hotels.  At least, I could put up several, anyway.  But it's not
central.  (Well, it's central between San Francisco and London...)

Should I make a new list like the Bristol pub meet folks did, so we
don't have to bug people who can't come?

-deborah
+++++++++

I would be interested if it were in Boston.  I'm in Maine and could make the drive.  But, if it's not central enough for everyone, I completely understand.
-Jill