Howl castingSpellman on

deborah deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Fri Mar 18 10:12:42 EST 2005

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005, Otter Perry wrote:
|How about Grand Junction, CO?  Scenic as all hell, and convenient
|for Melissa and me.  You can get there by train, plane, bus, or
|automobile.

Here would be my ideals, in no particular order:

-- One of us lives in or near the city, so can act as a tour guide/host.
-- The movie is showing there (a requirement. *g*)
-- The airport is the hub of a major airline or two, and takes flights
from one of the discount airlines such as Southwest, in order to keep
costs down.
-- There's a bus or train station.

Does Grand Junction do those things?  It would be fun to go to Colorado,
if so.  Chicago's probably got all those, and is somewhat geographically
central, too, though I've been there, so it wouldn't be as much of an
adventure. :)

If you all wanted to come all the way east to Boston, there's probably
enough of us here that we could put people up and obviate the need for
hotels.  At least, I could put up several, anyway.  But it's not
central.  (Well, it's central between San Francisco and London...)

Should I make a new list like the Bristol pub meet folks did, so we
don't have to bug people who can't come?

-deborah
--
I get all my ideas in Switzerland near the Forka Pass. There is
a little town called Gletch, and two thousand feet up above