Can't get Woman's Hour link to work

Allison Marles apm at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Wed Mar 16 17:17:43 EST 2005

It doesn't work for me either, although I had no problem listening
to it when it was the current show.  I get the following error:
Requested file not found. The link you followed may be outdated or
inaccurate.

I don't have any issue listening to some of the other "listen again"
material, so it may just be that the files from that day's show are not
available anymore ?

Allison