Help with Howl: Rugby, Welshisms and saucepans

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Wed Mar 16 17:07:48 EST 2005

On Wednesday, March 16, 2005, at 01:08 PM, Dorian E. Gray wrote:

> My limited experience of rabbits leads me to believe that you may
> think they're soft and fluffy, but they're really vicious and > ruthless.

It's just as well to remember that every creature is as vicious and
ruthless as it can be.  This is particularly true of cute little things
like hummingbirds and bunnies and such.

- Treat the Earth well.
    It was not given to you by your parents.
    It was loaned to you by your children.

                   - Kenyan proverb