Help with Howl: Rugby, Welshisms and saucepans

Ian Riddell iwriddell at charter.net
Wed Mar 16 12:18:23 EST 2005

I've enjoyed this discussion of all things Welsh, but what I'm finding
really fascinating is the right-justified text in these e-mails,
especially the end-of-sentence punctuation being at the left end of the
final line of each sentence. I'm assuming, Gili, that this has to do
with Hebrew being written from right to left . . .

(this is not a criticism at all, just the result of my looking at it
and saying, "That's odd." and then realizing why it might be that way
and then thinking "That's cool!")

widdy