DWJ not DW-J

Allison Marles apm at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Tue Mar 15 17:43:14 EST 2005

The mis-filing I most often see is that all her books are stuck in the
children's section right next to picture books.  This is sad because it
means young adults and adults without children aren't likely to discover
them unless they already Know.  Also, in some cases, this filing is just
appallingly wrong.  I remember shocking a clerk at Chapter's once when I
pointed out that someone is murdered in Cart and Cwidder and that DWJ's
books shouldn't be categorically filed in the young children's section.
I don't know if they ever did anything with that information though.

Allison