DWJ online to answer questions

Allison Marles apm at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Tue Mar 15 12:24:17 EST 2005

On Mon, Mar 14, 2005 at 10:58:48PM +0000, minnow at belfry.org.uk wrote:

> This involved her being in London, and I'm afraid she
> isn't going to be.  The Manchester summons by the Beeb
> completely wrecked her, and has left her unable to move
> anywhere, so it's all had to be cancelled.
>
> I have a feeling that since a nightmare day had been
> set up for her tomorrow with interviews by every press-
> person who'd expressed any interest at all, the other
> things mentioned by Meredith
>
> "Apparently there's going to be a review/article on
> Diana in the London Evening Standard any day now. The
> website is http://www.thisislondon.co.uk but I don't
> know how much of the newspaper is online
>
> "There's also going to be something in The Independent
> newspaper and the Times Educational Supplement. I'll
> add any more details if I find them out"
>
> may also not happen, though of course they might
> either ring her up and do a telephone interview or go
> to see her rather than dragging her to see them.
>
> Sorry to be the bearer of bad news for those who were
> looking forward to the live-online stuff.
>
> Minnow

I'm so sorry to hear that. :(  I don't understand why they persist on
dragging her off to do all this stuff.  Presumably most of these
reporters are without travel jinxes and bad backs, so why don't they
come visit her ?

*grumble* *grumble*

I'd much rather be without DWJ interviews and know that she had been
left in peace (and in one piece) to write more books.

She has all my super-healing-anti-thoughtless-reporter thoughts with her.

Allison