DWJ online to answer questions

Ven vendersleighc at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 14 22:11:07 EST 2005

Minnow wrote
<The Manchester summons by the
Beeb
completely wrecked her, and has left her unable
to move
anywhere, so it's all had to be cancelled.>

I am sorry to hear that. I hope the nice spring
weather we are being promised brings some ease to
her poor back.

I haven't listed to the Women's hour thingy yet
(I will have to attach Walkman headphones to my
computer and sit very close to it as I have no
speakers) but my friend who did said she didn't
understand why Diana had to go all the way to
Manchester, instead of doing it via a high
quality phone line from, say, the BBC studios in
Bristol. And, for that matter, why should a web
chat require travelling all the way to London?
What do these people think all this new
technology is for anyway?

Ven