DWJ online to answer questions

minnow at belfry.org.uk minnow at belfry.org.uk
Mon Mar 14 17:58:48 EST 2005

Neil Ward wrote:

>Apologies if this has been noted already.  I've been
>off the scene for quite a while, but I just happened
>across this:
>
><< Diana Wynne Jones will be live online to answer your
>questions at 2.30pm on Tuesday March 15. Start posting
>now. >>

This involved her being in London, and I'm afraid she
isn't going to be.  The Manchester summons by the Beeb
completely wrecked her, and has left her unable to move
anywhere, so it's all had to be cancelled.

I have a feeling that since a nightmare day had been
set up for her tomorrow with interviews by every press-
person who'd expressed any interest at all, the other
things mentioned by Meredith

"Apparently there's going to be a review/article on
Diana in the London Evening Standard any day now. The
website is http://www.thisislondon.co.uk but I don't
know how much of the newspaper is online

"There's also going to be something in The Independent
newspaper and the Times Educational Supplement. I'll
add any more details if I find them out"

may also not happen, though of course they might
either ring her up and do a telephone interview or go
to see her rather than dragging her to see them.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news for those who were
looking forward to the live-online stuff.

Minnow