DWJ online to answer questions

Neil Ward neilward at dircon.co.uk
Mon Mar 14 14:50:42 EST 2005

Hi all,

Apologies if this has been noted already.  I've been
off the scene for quite a while, but I just happened
across this:

<< Diana Wynne Jones will be live online to answer your
questions at 2.30pm on Tuesday March 15. Start posting
now. >>

http://booktalk.guardian.co.uk/WebX?50@@.7747bc77

**

I polished off Conrad's Fate at the weekend, when I
should have been working on something immensely dull. I
needed a bit of otherworldy distraction, so I fell into
the book (obtained from Amazon about a week ago) and
kept going until I was done.

I spent a good ten minutes just staring at the rather
lovely bookjacket and feeling the weight of the book in
my hands, before I started reading it.  Is that odd?

Neil