OT - need your verbal ingenuity

Roslyn rosgross at bigpond.net.au
Mon Mar 14 04:46:06 EST 2005

    Guy Gavriel Kay's _A Song for Arbonee_ is set in a kind of alternative France, which might be interesting to bounce ideas from...

    Ros

  Thanks for the ref! The one time I tried to read Kay I wound up bouncing the book off the floor, but I'm not above skimming this book for naming ideas if I can find it. Library trip tomorrow, I think; the aged P. wants to collect some more nice murder mysteries and I'll look for the Kay book.

--
Margaret Ball
I made a typo, Margaret--if you're looking for the book, it's acually called _A Song for Arbonne_ (not Arbonee).