Woman's Hour

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Thu Mar 10 10:27:18 EST 2005

>Aargh! It worked perfectly this morning, giving me yesterday's programme
>(and I listened to twenty minutes of that before I noticed); now the
>listing for today's programme are on the site but RealPlayer says it
>can't find the file. And the link to listen to the whole thing comes up
>with an empty window, where this morning I had a beautiful BBC Player
>with all sorts of options (though "browse 1 minute" didn't work for
>me).
>
>Ah well, perhaps they've just put up the links but not the sound files
>yet; I'll try again tomorrow morning.

It's working right now for me (on 'listen again'), as it did this
morning.  Try this link and see if it works, maybe?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/mainframe.shtml?http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/radio4.shtml?fm

No, wait - that'll take you to a page playing live, but there's an
A-Z of all shows on that page and Women's Hour Thu should work.  It
seems to be the same url.

Hallie