Woman's Hour

Irina Rempt irina at valdyas.org
Thu Mar 10 10:03:13 EST 2005

On Wednesday 09 March 2005 22:50, Anna Zofia Skarzynska wrote:
> There is a live stream thingy on the bbc website- if you have a
> decent internet connection, it shouldn't be a problem. They also have
> a listen again service, but I don't know if it applies to Woman's
> Hour (which, btw, is on at 10 to 11 AM British time, which at the
> moment is the same as GMT)- but the latter option involves
> downloading the utterly annoying Real Player.

Aargh! It worked perfectly this morning, giving me yesterday's programme
(and I listened to twenty minutes of that before I noticed); now the
listing for today's programme are on the site but RealPlayer says it
can't find the file. And the link to listen to the whole thing comes up
with an empty window, where this morning I had a beautiful BBC Player
with all sorts of options (though "browse 1 minute" didn't work for
me).

Ah well, perhaps they've just put up the links but not the sound files
yet; I'll try again tomorrow morning.

   Irina

http://www.valdyas.org/foundobjects/index.cgi        Latest: 09-Mar-2005