Woman's Hour

Anna Zofia Skarzynska ania at gnomic.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Mar 9 17:34:28 EST 2005

I found it annoying because as soon as you download the trial version (the
one offered free, that is) it sets itself up as the default music playing
application on your machine, and if you change that back to whatever you
were using before, real player resets that back again without so much as a
by your leave.

This is presumably a ploy to get you to buy the full version, but I find
this unauthorised messing with my computer's settings objectionable. On
principle.
Other than that, real player is just fine.

So, I wonder if you're going to become a radio 4 addict? I think it's
wonderful, truly the best of British, as I never tire of saying.

Ania