Woman's Hour

Anna Zofia Skarzynska ania at gnomic.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Mar 9 16:50:26 EST 2005

There is a live stream thingy on the bbc website- if you have a decent
internet connection, it shouldn't be a problem. They also have a listen
again service, but I don't know if it applies to Woman's Hour (which, btw,
is on at 10 to 11 AM British time, which at the moment is the same as GMT)-
but the latter option involves downloading the utterly annoying Real Player.

I'd check it out today and set it up if necessary. The Radio 4 website is at
www.bbc.co.uk/radio4 , then it's quite easy to navigate.

Ania