Woman's Hour

Margaret Ball margaret at onr.com
Wed Mar 9 16:21:11 EST 2005

>Or rather, as she says: after getting up at that hour, un-dead.

SNARF! Give her my deepest sympathy. This weekend I had to get up at 4
am to take a kid to the airport. Fortunately I didn't have to be
coherent, just drive.

Is there any way those of us who aren't in the UK can hear the Voice? I
have the vague impression that I can use the computer to access radio
stations...if you'll post the name of the station and the time of the
program I could google around and maybe learn how to do this.

--
Margaret Ball
margaret at onr.com
www.flameweaver.com