Charles de Lint

Robyn Starkey rohina at shaw.ca
Wed Mar 9 12:48:45 EST 2005

Ding, Kylie (KAM.RIC) wrote:

> Charles de Lint is the guest of honour at the local SF convention
> coming up over Easter, and I haven't actually read anything by him.
>
> As I have limited time, I need recommendations!!  What do you clever
> and tasteful people think would be the best book to read if you can
> only read one Charles de Lint before meeting him??

I think if you like DWJ, you should mention that, then you will have a
common topic of conversation :)

One of the first de Lint I read was the anthology of 2 books about Jack
the Giant Killer, which someone already mentioned. Quite short and easy
to get into, which I wouldn't say of some of his other books.

Robyn