PB Conrad

Gili Bar-Hillel gbhillel at netvision.net.il
Wed Mar 9 03:19:53 EST 2005

Ros wrote:

>The HB *is* available in Melbourne at least, though. Justin Ackroyd (Slow
>Glass) either has it or can get it, but it doesn't seem to be selling on
>shelves in bookshops. At Readings, they didn't have the HB, though they
>could order a copy, but in April, they will be selling the PB on the
>shelves. They explained that the HB and PB were coming out too close
>together to make it viable to keep HBs in stock.

My mother happens to be in Canberra and checked for me at a random bookshop,
she was told the book would only be out in April. So ordering online turned
out to be the best policy. But my mother did manage to get me a copy of the
much anticipated "Drowned Wednesday", a couple of months earlier than
ordering online. I've already read "Conrad's Fate", of course - I couldn't
let more than 24 hours elapse without throwing my duties to the wind and
indulging in a reading binge - and I'm dying to discuss it too.

Gili