PB Conrad

Roslyn rosgross at bigpond.net.au
Tue Mar 8 19:32:02 EST 2005

----- Original Message -----

> On 6/3/05 12:41 AM, "Roslyn" <rosgross at bigpond.net.au> wrote:
>
>> Does anyone know have any idea if the PB edition that's due to come out
>> (in
>> Australia, anyway) in early April is exactly the same as the HB edition
>> that's out now? I'm wondering if it will have the same detail, with the
>> chapter illustrations, etc? I realise that no-one may know, but just
>> maybe
>> someone on the list is in the know!
>>
>> Ros
>>
>> --
>>

> We usually get the UK edition, Ros, but we're not getting the hardback, so
> hard to tell if the chapter illos will be in place. I'm expecting a review
> copy shortly so will report back.
>
> Judith

Thanks, Judith!

The HB *is* available in Melbourne at least, though. Justin Ackroyd (Slow
Glass) either has it or can get it, but it doesn't seem to be selling on
shelves in bookshops. At Readings, they didn't have the HB, though they
could order a copy, but in April, they will be selling the PB on the
shelves. They explained that the HB and PB were coming out too close
together to make it viable to keep HBs in stock.

Ros