Charles de Lint

Roslyn rosgross at bigpond.net.au
Tue Mar 8 19:26:44 EST 2005

Charles de Lint

  Charles de Lint is the guest of honour at the local SF convention coming up over Easter, and I haven't actually read anything by him.

  As I have limited time, I need recommendations!!  What do you clever and tasteful people think would be the best book to read if you can only read one Charles de Lint before meeting him??

  Kylie

  I haven't read much recent de Lint, but out of those I've read, so far my favourites are _Moonheart_ and especially _Memory and Dream_.

  Ros