Charles de Lint

jack at greenmanreview.com jack at greenmanreview.com
Tue Mar 8 17:59:47 EST 2005

* Charles de Lint is in Brisbane next week! Pulp Fiction is having a
* dinner for him which is really exciting as
* he is author I liked when I was a teenager and still enjoy (unlike
* many other fantasy writers).

So he is. He and MaryAnn left Ottawa this morning. They will be staying with aul Brandon
and wife, Jules. Paul's teh author of  one very mythopoeic novel, Swim the Moon, and one
silly novel about displaced fey in Brisbane, The Wild Reel.

Ask him about the 20th Anniversary edition of Moonheart which is out in a few months!