Charles de Lint

Emma Comerford emmaco at tpg.com.au
Tue Mar 8 17:40:20 EST 2005

Quoting deborah.dwj at suberic.net:

> I adore _Someplace to be Flying_.  I don't like all de Lint -- sometimes
> he gets too gross for me, and sometimes I don't like what he does with
> character -- but that one is my favorite.  I also loved _Trader_.
> Pretty much I love the Crow Girls.  :)

Charles de Lint is in Brisbane next week! Pulp Fiction is having a dinner for him which is really exciting as
he is author I liked when I was a teenager and still enjoy (unlike many other fantasy writers).

I also love the crow girls :) _Someplace to be flying_ is my favourite de Lint, as well as _Memory and
Dream_.

Emma