Charles de Lint

deborah.dwj at suberic.net deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Tue Mar 8 10:28:33 EST 2005

On Tue, 8 Mar 2005 jack at greenmanreview.com wrote:
|Either Forests of The Heart or Someplace To Be Flying as both are among his best Newford
|novels. I should note that Moonheart, perhaps his most beloved novel, is out shortly in a
|new edition with illustaions and design by Charles Vess.

I adore _Someplace to be Flying_.  I don't like all de Lint -- sometimes
he gets too gross for me, and sometimes I don't like what he does with
character -- but that one is my favorite.  I also loved _Trader_.
Pretty much I love the Crow Girls.  :)

There's some great stuff in the unfortunately limited edition _Triskell
Tales_.

-deborah
--
I never metadiscourse I didn't like.