binding Luther Arkwright

Verity Cinnabar cen at shareable.org
Fri Mar 4 09:55:34 EST 2005

Minnow:

> I was publishing Bryan Talbot's *The Adventures of Luther Arkwright* at the
> same time

to cross-thread into Myr Belben's post about hardbacks, I do rather wish that
my signed and numbered first edition collection of Luther (complete with
volatile pharmaceuticals ingrained in the cover from Myr Talbot's personal
cache) had a better binding. All the copies owned by me and friends have had
chunks escape and try to migrate to another parallel. For the second Adventures,
I opted for the CD-ROM instead of the black leatherette styling of a book.

If Luther is to retain pre-eminence in 20 years, he should be in a durable
format ;-)

VC