Conrad's in Sheffield

Verity Cinnabar cen at shareable.org
Fri Mar 4 09:43:20 EST 2005

Ven on _Conrad's Fate_:

> til March was it? I've read 125 pages already,

It doesn't take off for me until p134

Waterstones are selling it at 2 quid below jacket price (10.99 / 12.99),
so Smiths have put it in a "3 for the price of 2 offer", with the price
also set at 10.99. I've offered to buy three for Oxfordshire County Libraries
(I already had my copy, you see) but the Childrens' Librarian for my district
has yet to respond. I wouldn't normally offer, but CF isn't listed on the
electronic catalogue as a future acquisition and I think children should be
able to check out CF alongside all the other Chrestomanci-universe stories.

VC