Random DWJ discovery of the day

Paul Andinach pandinac at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Fri Mar 4 09:37:34 EST 2005

My random DWJ discovery of the day is: Oxfordshire.

That is, I've suddenly realised that several of her books are set
there. I noticed last time I re-read 'Power of Three' that there's a
signpost on the Moor pointing to Oxford, and today I noticed that the
town where Cat and Gwendolen grew up is near Oxford too. (Chrestomanci
Castle, on the other hand, appears to be in Gloucestershire.)

Is it just that DWJ spent a lot of time in the region as a student, or
does the area have some deeper significance that I'm not aware of?

Paul
--
The Pink Pedanther