Conrad's in Sheffield

Ven vendersleighc at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 2 20:30:44 EST 2005

Well, I've just finished reading it for the
second time. I hope you all get it soon so we can
have a discussion in earnest. Here are a few
spoiler free comments:

I don't much care for the shape and size of the
hardback. It's a squatty thing, just a bit bigger
than a paperback in width and height. The cover
doesn't enthuse me too much either -- apparently
it's one of a uniform new edition of Chretomanci
books. Well, lets hope the marketing people have
got it right and they do sell lots of copies. I
do like the little chapter illustrations.

The book itself is very, very good ;-). There is
a terrible pun. That is all I can say.

=====
Ven