romance novel covers

Anna Zofia Skarzynska ania at gnomic.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Mar 2 15:41:20 EST 2005

Talking of hideous covers, the one on my recently acquired from Amazon.co.uk
copy of The Blue Castle is truly hideous. Very offputting indeed.
Mind you, at least the romance covers are a bit better drawn than some
scifi/fantasy ones. Can anything compare with the sheer awfulness of the
early covers of Jordan's The Wheel of Time (it turns... and turns... and
turns... very... slowly... indeed... ) Gah! (to covers and series both!)

Ania