Goodies

hannibal at thegates.fsbusiness.co.uk hannibal at thegates.fsbusiness.co.uk
Wed Mar 2 05:28:41 EST 2005

Thanks Judith (I'm trying to get the thing to work even as I write). On a point of history, though, 702 ABC Sydney is wrong to say that the Goodies was only screened late at night in the UK - it was on around 7 in the evening, IIRC. I well remember cycling back fast from my friend's house so as not to miss it!
Charlie

> Message date : Mar 02 2005, 04:37 AM
> From : "Judith Ridge"
> To : dwj at suberic.net
> Copy to :
> Subject : Goodies
> Hi everyone,
>
> We were talking about The Goodies a while ago: they are here in Australia at
> the moment (I missed out on tickets, gnashing my teeth...) and as I am
> writing this, they are shortly to be live on the local ABC radio station.
> It's live streamed so if you get this in time, go to:
>
> http://www.abc.net.au/sydney/
>
> Judith
>

> Judith Ridge
> Editorial Staff