Goodies

Judith Ridge Judith.Ridge at det.nsw.edu.au
Tue Mar 1 23:33:16 EST 2005

Hi everyone,

We were talking about The Goodies a while ago: they are here in Australia at
the moment (I missed out on tickets, gnashing my teeth...) and as I am
writing this, they are shortly to be live on the local ABC radio station.
It's live streamed so if you get this in time, go to:

http://www.abc.net.au/sydney/

Judith

Judith Ridge
Editorial Staff