romance novel covers

Margaret Ball margaret at onr.com
Tue Mar 1 20:16:33 EST 2005

> http://www.worldoflongmire.com/features/romance_novels/

I loved it! "The Blind and Buttonless Horseman" was the best, though.

Sheesh. Now I want to go find all the tacky romance novels I wrote in
the 80's and think up appropriate titles to go with the godawful
covers....unfortunately the entire shelf of author copies is behind a
small mountain of cardboard boxes full of the bead embroidery book. I'm
going to have to get rid of at least another 750 copies before I can
crawl over the mountain and get at the back bookshelves again.

--
Margaret Ball
margaret at onr.com
It's finished! The bead embroidery book is here. Lots of pretty pictures at
http://www.flameweaver.com/embeadery.html