Diana and Howl in Cambridge

Ven vendersleighc at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 29 13:41:52 EDT 2005

Meredith wrote

<A quick de-lurk to say that I just heard that
Diana will be making a special
appearance in Borders Books, Cambridge on the
afternoon of Saturday 16th
July to mark the showing of Howl's Moving Castle
during the Cambridge Film
Festival (
http://www.cambridgefilmfestival.org.uk ).
There's a morning and
an evening showing of the film that day and Diana

will be 'opening' the
evening performance>

Eeeek I wanna go! I suspect I'm not the only one.
I checked coach and rail and there are no
services that will get me home on the evening of
the 16th at any reasonable time. I'm wondering if
anyone is planning to drive from anywhere near
Sheffield who would be able to give me a lift for
petrol money.

Secondly I wonder how much they are charging for
a ticket!

Ven