Miyazaki's Howl

Gili Bar-Hillel gbhillel at netvision.net.il
Thu Jun 23 01:50:40 EDT 2005

Guess who just saw "Howl's Moving Castle"?
I was given a last-minute invitation to a press preview screening.
My general impression is much like Diana's: a lovely movie, that has very
little to do with her book. I can't even discuss the differences without
spoiling the film for those who haven't seen it. Suffice it to say, it's
very different.
Now I sleep, tomorrow I try to write some kind of review that makes sense
without spoiling either the movie or the book for those who haven't seen or
read either of them. Tricky task.
But the castle itself looked AWESOME.

Gili