Utterly OT: origin of a phrase?

Jon Noble jon_p_noble at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 15 00:46:48 EDT 2005

I can remember seeing this phrase in the '70s but can
not recall the context other than it refering to
clothing and being contempory at the time. However
googling the phrase did turn up an ObDWJ. This website
is (I assume) the wikepedia entry on Fictional
Elements

http://www.nationmaster.com/encyclopedia/Fictional-element

which includes the chemicals in the chemistry set in
Ogre Downstairs.

Jon