Howl in Hebrew

Paul Andinach pandinac at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Tue Jun 14 10:15:25 EDT 2005

On Tue, 14 Jun 2005, Gili Bar-Hillel wrote:

> For some reason the scan came out checkered; the book is not.

Interference patterns; it's a hazard with certain types of printing.
If you feel like trying again, look for an option labelled "Descreen",
and turn it on.

> The Hebrew version is entitled "HaTira HaNa'ah" (literally: the
> moving castle); this was not my suggested title but was changed to
> match the title under which the film is to be released in Israel, so
> that makes sense.

It may be just my imagination, but I think I detect influence from the
film in the cover illustration as well...

Paul
--
"Hold fast to the one noble thing."