Howl review

Judith Ridge Judith.Ridge at det.nsw.edu.au
Mon Jun 13 20:44:13 EDT 2005

I'm really sorry if someone's already posted this; I have been away from
work and just cleared out over 300 emails and I can't remember who sent me
this link. On the chance that it hasn't yet hit this group, there's a review
of Howl in the New York Times:

http://tinyurl.com/9qjmo

I am going to see it at the Sydney Film Festival at the end of the month!

Judith

Judith Ridge
Editorial Staff
The School Magazine