Teeth

Judith Ridge Judith.Ridge at det.nsw.edu.au
Mon Jun 13 20:16:40 EDT 2005

On 11/6/05 5:19 AM, "hannibal at thegates.fsbusiness.co.uk"
<hannibal at thegates.fsbusiness.co.uk> wrote:

> Did no one else get gassed for extractions? *Such* strange dreams...
>
> Charlie

I have to jump in here although it's ridiculously off topic. I have never in
my life had a filling and I haven't been to the dentist since 1981. I did
have braces when I was 13, and four teeth extracted to make room for the
"spread" but I don't recall the experience at all. Rats, if the gas was
good... ;-)

Judith

Judith Ridge
Editorial Staff