DWJ sans frontiers

minnow at belfry.org.uk minnow at belfry.org.uk
Fri Jun 10 05:02:10 EDT 2005

Hallie informed:

>Granola's generally toasted oats (and whatever else) to muesli's raw
>ones, fwiw.

Not as described in the text, then.  Toasted oats aren't anything like as
much "like mouse's do's".

>Hallie -  a fan of oats in almost all their various manifestations.

I think it was the raisins rather than the oats that were really nasty:
"even more like dead bluebottles than usual".

My favourite use for oats is flapjacks, but I also like porridge/stirabout.
It's the interminable chewing with uncooked rolled oats that I find
boring.

Minnow